hi from south africa

G

gemmatiffany173

Hi from South Africa

I am new here and new to air brushing,I have been begging and bugging my dad (flycatchr).
I am 10 years old and I would like too learn alot here:adoration:
I also use his bager (sotar)

welcome from.........OH wait - hello. how are you? good to see you here :) and I know you will learn a lot here.
remember to practice your dots and daggers :)

Welcome home , Now if your dad will not teach you , We will...
Great to see yet another young artist join in to the family .
flycatchr ye best teach him well and I look forward to seeing your first skull.. or what ever you decide to paint up..

Welcome, with your dad to teach you, you'll be showing us all up before too long! He lets you use his sotar!!!! That's love, right there.

Welcome home , Now if your dad will not teach you , We will...
Great to see yet another young artist join in to the family .
flycatchr ye best teach him well and I look forward to seeing your first skull.. or what ever you decide to paint up..

I could be wrong but I'm assuming "Gemmatiffany" is maybe a "she", lol

Welcome GT, there is enough help here for just in case Daddy can't be bothered, lol

Isn't this where the hand-me downs come into play? gemmatiffany gets all the old brushes and dad gets all new ones. Did you start making your list flycatchr?

Welcome gemmatiffany. You have a great teacher to learn from. I'm sure with a little practice, you'll be spraying awesome works of art. :)

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum from the US

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania, if you really want to see how much your dad loves you.....ask him to buy you a MICRON. lol Just kidding but before long you will be showing your dad up. lol

Welcome to the forum GT, you will get some great teaching from your dad and maybe you and my Neice Jade (11yrs) can be the start of the younger airbrushing family.

Lee

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

thx all I hope to call it home and i hope i can be very good

Back