Hi from the Great White North in Alaska

A

Alaskatazdvl

I am learning so much from Airbrush Tutor. I live in a somewhat rural (still on the road system) town in Alaska. There really isn't much opportunity for being able to take classes or anything for airbrushing. I'm currently doing the last exercise of loops. I've been working on these for almost 2 weeks now and have been working on it everyday for at least a couple hours a day. Anyhow, thanks for everything and all the time you put into this. ;)

welcome, from ky.. you can learn alot on here and on your own by trial and error

Hi Alaska from the UK! Always wanted to go to your area of the world. I think to a lot of us this forum is our airbrush class. I know I have learned heaps here, and I bet you will too. Be looking forward to seeing some of your work sometime!

Big warm welcome Alaska! good on you for practising so much - you'll improve in no time if you keep at it the way you're going - those control exercises are the most valuable things one can teach and learn!

What up Alaska? Welcome from Northern Michigan! A fellow newbie, soaking up the knowledge of the forum.

Welcome from Calgary. I've been to Alaska a few times and loved every minute of it.

Welcome from Florida...I'm getting cold just thinking about Alaska. This is a great place to learn and have fun. Who needs classes that only have one teacher. Here you can learn from many great artist and have fun doing it. Hope you enjoy. - sheena

Welcome from Florida...I'm getting cold just thinking about Alaska. This is a great place to learn and have fun. Who needs classes that only have one teacher. Here you can learn from many great artist and have fun doing it. Hope you enjoy. - sheena

Very true Sheena. I'm learning a ton from here. I live like 3 hours from a major city so this is really my only option. Oh and btw we not cold yet but it's coming LOL. Learning how to airbrush will definitely be my winter hobby this year. ;-)

Ok I have an ex in Alaska but I won't hold that against you. Lol. Many years spent in Montana and I don't miss the cold. Florida boy and just wanted to say hello and welcome!!! Enjoy this exciting art adventure and this site is the best international friendly forum around. Jump in and explore. Glad your here. :)

Hello Alaska from New York. Glad to see you here and can't wair to see some work. Cheers

Back