Hi from the Netherlands

S

sorayda

Hi everyone,

I stumbled on to this forum while googling. Since it seems a nice place to hang around I registered. I'm Sorayda and I live in the Netherlands. Been airbrushing for about 7 years now.

I tried to post some work but it didn't show. I'll try to find out what I did wrong and give it a shot again.

Have a wonderfull day!

M

Melbee

Hi Sorayda,
I'm British but I also live in the Netherlands. What kind of painting do you do, what's your airbrush and your paint?

I think you have to have at least 5 posts before you can upload pictures (not sure). Someone else better explain how to do that.

I'd love to see some of your work though.
Welcome, cheers Mel

S

sorayda

Hi Melbee,

Thank you. I found out what I did wrong. I made a mistake when pasting an image.

Here is some of my work:
eind2-2.jpg

aa.jpg

eeeee.jpg

05-5.jpg

snail.jpg

F

flycatchr

welcome sorayda
I've seen your work online somewhere? - that child looking through the fence - or maybe I have just seen that photo, not sure.
good work though :)

U

ulltraz

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

Squishy

Queen Clown Slayer
Hi from the uk, there justseems to be a never ending flow of talented ABer's from the Netherlands!

S

sorayda

Thank you guys for the kind words.

Flycatchr: Yes you could have seen them online somewhere.

A

ad fez

thats some really great work there, i love them all, and your horse that you are working on is looking amazing so far!

Cordyk

Sheriff Woody (Admington)
Wow they are fantastic, I have also seen you work somewhere before, real glad you have decided to join us, it's great to have such talent here, thank you and spread the love:)