Hi from the Netherlands

S

sorayda

Hi everyone,

I stumbled on to this forum while googling. Since it seems a nice place to hang around I registered. I'm Sorayda and I live in the Netherlands. Been airbrushing for about 7 years now.

I tried to post some work but it didn't show. I'll try to find out what I did wrong and give it a shot again.

Have a wonderfull day!

Hi Sorayda,
I'm British but I also live in the Netherlands. What kind of painting do you do, what's your airbrush and your paint?

I think you have to have at least 5 posts before you can upload pictures (not sure). Someone else better explain how to do that.

I'd love to see some of your work though.
Welcome, cheers Mel

Hi Melbee,

Thank you. I found out what I did wrong. I made a mistake when pasting an image.

Here is some of my work:
eind2-2.jpg

aa.jpg

eeeee.jpg

05-5.jpg

snail.jpg

welcome sorayda
I've seen your work online somewhere? - that child looking through the fence - or maybe I have just seen that photo, not sure.
good work though :)

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

Hi from the uk, there justseems to be a never ending flow of talented ABer's from the Netherlands!

Thank you guys for the kind words.

Flycatchr: Yes you could have seen them online somewhere.

thats some really great work there, i love them all, and your horse that you are working on is looking amazing so far!

Wow they are fantastic, I have also seen you work somewhere before, real glad you have decided to join us, it's great to have such talent here, thank you and spread the love:)

Back