Hi from UK

L

littlerick

Hi all 50 year old teenager from lincolnshire in the UK... Not a great artist, but always fancied a go at airbrushing. I'll probably get a grillin...but... I got a cheap airbrush kit off ebay, purchased a Veda 180 online and come across a guy selling 55 bottles of autoair paint and a few stencils.. Also a Devilbiss aerograph airbrush for a good price... so i got it.

Typical example of "all the gear, no idea"

Want to get confident enough to paint my helmet and maybe go on to paint bike.... If i live long enough!
If anybody from area or nearby, get in touch!

yes thats pretty close... im sat inbetween sleaford and boston.

I'm probably your closest member bro....(lucky you! Hehe) have various times free if you would like any help or lessons.....throw me a pm, otherwise make good use of the search bar as chances are all your questions have already been answered

Yes, good to see more young-uns joining. ;) Welcome to the forum from another young-un from Australia.

Nice welcome guys.. Spent the last 2 days checkin the gallery... Its gonna be a while before i post any lol

Hey littlerick from a fellow Brit down on the southcoast! I wanted to learn to paint so I could paint my own bike too, and was a great feeling to actually be able to do it. With all the great people here you'll soon be on your way. Check out the Airbrush Tutors tutorials, everything you need to get you ABing, and do yourself a favour and take up Ad Fez's offer! He's a real good egg, and can help you a whole bunch!

Welcome, I take it we'll be seeing you at KKBO in Spalding next year :)
I definitely fancy it. We were suppose to go this year but my wheelchair hadn't arrived and I was told there is a lot to see over quite an area so it was probably beyond my ability. However, I have heard nothing but good news about it.

Back