hi from uk

rick75

Young Tutorling
hi all new here,
been a avid learner to airbrushing of late and it all started with your youtube channel. this got me wanting to get going and follow your tutorials you did on there. i do wonder why you stopped as i really got into your work and kinda clicked.

anyway please make a return i've asked about and i get the same response why did you stop.

i hope i enjoy the forum here and learn some great new skills too i hope.

like you sharing the love to all out there in these trying time...peace

Hey Rick, welcome to the forum, If your referring to The Airbrush Tutor then he has stopped doing the airbrush tutorials as far as I know. The Forum admin will be able to tell you more.
However we do have the most varied and experienced airbrush artists around and have a great and I mean GREAT community here. We are global so there's usually someone around if you need help. Not just with airbrush but with compressors, spray guns how to make your own tools, boards to paint on the list goes on.. I think I speak for everyone here We ARE a talented family of like minded people and we do still follow our founder Mitch's motto "Spread the Love" . Welcome!

Lee

Lee

hi all new here,
been a avid learner to airbrushing of late and it all started with your youtube channel. this got me wanting to get going and follow your tutorials you did on there. i do wonder why you stopped as i really got into your work and kinda clicked.

anyway please make a return i've asked about and i get the same response why did you stop.

i hope i enjoy the forum here and learn some great new skills too i hope.

like you sharing the love to all out there in these trying time...peace
Welcome Rick. Glad you found us and signed up. Lee is right, Mitch has stepped down from the forum, but thankfully it’s been picked up by our own @JackEb so we can continue to spread the love. Feel free to post up some of your efforts when you can. Showing your work is a great way to pick up advice you didn’t even know you needed. That’s why I did and it was the best move o could have made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back