Hi. My name is Donnie Daugherty. Thanks for accepting me to the forum.

• Thread starter Donnie Daugherty
  • Start date
D

Donnie Daugherty

My name is Donnie Daugherty. I live in Murfreesboro Tn. I've only been airbrushing for about 6 months and I love it. I Paint mostly miniatures for Dungeons and Dragons and Warhammer. I started doing a few commisions a while ago and the airbrush is a great help. I have a Neo by Iwata and just purchased a Badger Sotar 20/20 about a month ago.

welcome to the forums. You will find a wealth of knowledge here. If you have any questions about anything AB related just ask. so many great people here to answer questions and help

Welcome to the forum, I have a shed load of original D&D lead figures as well as Warhammer and 40k that I have yet to paint and some to even take out of the boxes, Regular and Space Orks are my favourites.. And yeh I would also like to see some of the miniatures you painted up..

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Lee

Hey Donnie, welcome aboard from the UK. Post some pics of your stuff. We're nosy and wanna see LOL. Shout out any questions, dive into the posts, and hopefully have a few laughs along the way. Enjoy!

Back