hi my name is lush im an alcoholic sorry wrong forum, returning airbrusher

• Thread starter galactic sherpa
  • Start date
G

galactic sherpa

Got a vl at 12 no compressor saved 4 one then learned about regulators and water traps this took years, if i would have had this knowledge base back then, well weeks nah months could have been saved. Thanks to all who are here to learn and help in 88 when i started there was not one tenth of the info available this is great thanks.

LOL, so am I, so maybe its the right forum LOL..There def is an overwealming support base in the Airbrushing game I think, as theres so many ways to skin a cat I think its awesome that you can see a thread that has 8 different ways to achieve something, kinda why I like airbrushing as theres always something new to learn...

Got a vl at 12 no compressor saved 4 one then learned about regulators and water traps this took years, if i would have had this knowledge base back then, well weeks nah months could have been saved. Thanks to all who are here to learn and help in 88 when i started there was not one tenth of the info available this is great thanks.
Lmao, well welcome to the best forum!!!! And your right about NO info wayyyy back in the 80's when I first got my Paashe. Soooo much more available now and Mitch has taken it to another level with a friendly, global teaching environment. Have fun and great to have you here!!!

Welcome aboard. There is room for another lush! As long as we still get the job done! Haaa! Glad to have ya!

Welcome aboard my name is John and I'm an Airbrushaholic it all started back when, opps you had me confused on where I am. See Seamonkey for the step system. LOL

Sssshorrry watsh 'at you sed, I maaay've 'ad a teeeeeensy little drinky,myyyy typins gon awwwwwllll blurrrrrry!!!!!!

hel row, welcum abroad, hope you watcha a lot of tv:very_drunk:

Welcome aboard my name is John and I'm an Airbrushaholic it all started back when, opps you had me confused on where I am. See Seamonkey for the step system. LOL

AA is for quitters, lol!! My step system is first 2 shots of shine, then a good amount of beer, then 2 or more shots of the shine ;) it's the only steps you'll need cause when your dine with that, you won't be thing any steps, lol!!

Josh

thanks to all, I just got my brush again after too many years. Ive setayed up painting all night every night sense I got, my old lady keeps sayn its beautifull Im glad ur happy but I dont care how much reducer u need 4 white so thanks 4 being artists, may u find out how much reducer u need 4 white lol

Back