Hi, Olde from Michigan

O

Oleo40

New to forum and airbrushing. My main hobby is fishing so I want to paint fishing lures. I have a Paasche Talon and a Harbor Freight ab [Passche is new]. I am so new I will start with all the great tut's I have seen on here and hope for the best. Any help will be appreciated. I am in my 70's , so teach an old dog new tricks- PLEASE.:smile-new: Ole

Welcome home, Josh aka Seamonkey is you man for fishing lures. He painted up some a few months ago.
You have came to a great place to hang and learn ...

And I think being in your 70's make you the oldest dog on the boat too...LOL here I thought I was old at 55 I am still a pup.

"oldest dog on the boat" That's funny, made my wife laugh also. My Lab might not like it as she loves the boat too. Thanks for the Welcome- everyone. Ole

Welcome to the forum!!! Seeing that you are from Michigan I can't Leo you worth the lure question, because I am from Ohio........ Lol, just joking! If you have any questions just ask and I will help as much as I can ;)

Josh

Hi from the uk! You're as old as the person you feel, so they say LOL! You'll find all the help here you need, so don't be afraid to ask!

Hi from the uk! You're as old as the person you feel, so they say LOL! You'll find all the help here you need, so don't be afraid to ask!

I was feeling a 20 year old woman the other day and almost landed in jail...LOL

Back