Hi there!

T

thepath

I saw the Facebook site first , liked it badly and wanted to see more of that! Very nice to be here. I ve had some airbrush expiriences in the past, like 5 years ago and i give it a rest because of work. It wasnt good for me, something missed and now i m ready to give it another sirioious try again. Have visit a class in Hamburg this year and saw many of the great teachers in airbrush, got my inspiration again and now it s time for me!! I use an old school Paasche VJR double 0.2 action and an Eclipse Colani Single action 0.4 for bigger stuff. Ordered me an Iwata Eclipse with side cup 0.35 and can t wait to start agin. Hope i ll find that kind of inspiration and a lot of friends here!! Cheers mate

Welcome from the UK :) Great bunch of talented, friendly guys here, with just the perfect amount of insanity now and then. Enjoy!

Gidday mate. Here`s ANOTHER big welcome from Aussie. Stone the crows and starve the lizards, they are all great blokes on here, fair dinkum.

Welcome from South Africa. If you ever get a chance to do a Larz Ozchats class in Germany, go for it.

Back