Hi there!

Hi, again.
As we are all terribly nosy [ and we like to be able to help, too! ] , it would really help if we knew what sort of art you're into, what sort of stuff you wan to do with your airbrushing, what paints / surfaces you want to paint on - you know, just little bits like that.
Makes it easier for us to give advice if we know, that's all.
Thanks.
S.

I think i m into custom painting. I m a Bike Rider myself so this will be my playground at most. Greatest achivement would be to brush Trucks though!!! So i m mostly interested in Candys and Skulls and Clears and Coats and Flakes and preparing the surface and this kind of stuff .. I also like Visionary art and i think i will integrade this in my style. Hopefully

Welcome from South Africa. If you ever get a chance to do a Larz Ozchats class in Germany, go for it.
OK.I ll check him out but i m currently living in Greece, so its a bit far. I saw Craig Frazer in the class and Simon Murray and Gerald Mendez and Blair of coyrse.. Big stuff - lots of new stuff learned

OK.I ll check him out but i m currently living in Greece, so its a bit far. I saw Craig Frazer in the class and Simon Murray and Gerald Mendez and Blair of coyrse.. Big stuff - lots of new stuff learned
And Greece has only a minor scene in this Area of airbrush

Back