hi there

D

dx6x

Hi im brand new to arbrushing. Im from chicago il usa. Been wanting to air brush for a while. Found a good deal on a compersor at an estat sale. Its a pan cake one and i have a additonal 5 gallon tank on it. My air brush is a master g23. Im useing createx trans red blue yellow and opac black and white. I seem to colect hobbies a new one each year. So far I do amtgard (a larp) . I do metal smithing and armor makeing. Foam crafting. Fx make up. Sculpting. Brewing. Video editing and film makeing. Game desing and development. And probly more i cant think of. I try to keep them tide together some what. I belive air brushing will be a great addtion. Sadly i still havent been able to get drawing down so i tend to minipulate imgs to get where i want to be instead. Look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome Home
Medieval roll playing is cool , My oldest son did that for a while as well as some D&D Larp.
So seems like you are a jack of all trades , Have you mastered them all?LOL
We have a few other members up in Chicago . I am about 3 hours south in Indiana..
This is a great place to learn
Like a black smitty you have to learn the basics Dots, Dagger strokes , lines to build up muscle memory and better control.

Thanks for the introduction, and Welcome from Canada. You will find lots of help on the forum, just ask away :)

welcome from sunny South Africa :)

hmmmmm - tying ABing to what you do already? ----------- HMMMM, malted beer airbrushed onto someones face would make an interesting zombie FX :p

welcome from sunny South Africa :)

hmmmmm - tying ABing to what you do already? ----------- HMMMM, malted beer airbrushed onto someones face would make an interesting zombie FX :p
Malted beer ???? Nope none of the ladies drink allowed through a airbrush it is MOONSHINE or nothing:D

Welcome tot he forum from NH. You my friend are right in the heart of Badger Airbrush land.

Malted beer ???? Nope none of the ladies drink allowed through a airbrush it is MOONSHINE or nothing:D
ya - true, but we are trying to get his boobies tied up i mean his hobbies tied together somehow, and he doesnt do moonshine (yet :) :p

All beer has malt. Distillation is illegal in USA. for brewing I can do label designs with air brush or even air brush bottles to give a gifts. Fx make is often air brushed on. Foam crafting I can air brush details into it. Armor historical was painted being a fantasy game I play I have more freedom as what to paint on it. They all tie into amtgard as they have competitions for crafting.

I already saw the contest and began working on an entry :)

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're multi-talented in a lot of endeavors that airbrushing could be used on. I agree with everyone that if you nail the basics of the airbrush down, it'll transfer to pretty much anything you're into. Good luck and don't be shy asking for advice.

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Back