Hi to every one

P

poulpenfeu

I'm new to this forum and as it's a good thing to introduce one self, here I go. First of all, I apologize; I learnt english in French school, and did not practice a lot. So please correct me if I'm wrong.

I leave in Reunion Island, it's far from all, so you have to buy a lot of stuff from the internet, but I love to leave here.

I'm a surfboard glasser/sander, few months ago I started to make really basic paint job nothing artistic nor too fancy, I bought 2 guns. Then an airbrush for painting fine lines and color matching colored boards that needed to be repaired.

As I was looking for inspiration on the net for board sprays, I accidentaly went to airbrushing websites, and saw wonderful stuffs, on walls, cars, even rc cars, caps etc, and from link to link, I felt I needed to learn to airbrush. I have no drawing skils, I have no artistic eye, I have no esthetic sense... But I really want to learn airbrushing, and I wan to get good at it.

I'm more of a lurker than an asker, but see you on the forum!

Welcome again to the forum, you'll find all the info you need here, you can use the search function using keywords or you simply ask, we are all here to help each other.

Hope you have fun with us.

Hi and welcome.
wow Reunion Island, had to google that.

welcome to the forum here. If you need help you'll find here is a great place

Welcome from Florida. Lurker is a good thing on here. :) enjoy yourself and have fun while learning a great craft.

Back