Hi y'all! I have to part w an iwata custom micron sb and paasche VL

W

wastedyouth

SOLD... FINALLY

So obviously it kills me to do this, but I suffered an injury at work and am about to be evicted... Both guns are in great condition, and bc time is a factor here, this could make the right artist very happy. I copied and pasted my craigs list ad, so forgive the laymens terms. any questions, just PM, email , justinmm.714@gmail.com or text 732-853-2895.. thanks

I have 2 airbrushes for sale , both are slightly used, but in perfect working order, perfect for beginners or pros alike. I also have an assortment of paints, hoses, and fabric medium, side mount paint cups, tips, needles, and other parts.It breaks my heart to part with these items, but due to a recent injury, I need the $$.
The first of the two is a paasche VL, Its very versatile and durable and used by many top airbrushers as a "go to" . I have assorted tips for various line thickness.
The second is a top of the line, iwata Custom Micron SB. Again, slightly used, but still in perfect working order....this gun retails for close to 500$ , maybe more with the accessories Im offering. This gun can produce a line as thin as a hair, and gradually thicken to almost an inch. I encourage you to google it and check prices on ebay to compare.. It is truly the Rolls Royce of airbrushes.
Id prefer to sell both as a set, which would include a decent amount of left-over paint, very sturdy braided hose, with quick connect fittings. The only item I dont have is an air compressor, but I believe you can get one for relatively cheap from Home Depot or walmart. It only needs apprx 30-50 PSI , If I recall correctly. I wish I didnt have to part with these, but I dont have a studio space ATM, and am behind on bills due to an injury which kept me out of work.
Please feel free to call or text whenever. I would part with both guns and all accessories together, for only 260$ or BO ( not including shipping). IF you want just one or the other, Id part with the paasche for around 40$ and the iwata for 230$ or BO ( which is a steal, these guns dont "go bad" , and it retails for around 450 $ and up$)
Its a great hobby, and with a little practice, even a beginner can start producing amazing art!! And even make a few bucks ( or more than a few! ) Im proof of that! prices are negotiable. contact me ASAPiawata1421104458339.7.jpgpaasche1421104674393.11.jpg boop30848_1319447624799_1040010_n.jpg cel29318_1321199388592_5486115_n.jpg c1ase421104559379.10.jpg varioussupplies1421104716041.12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As i said... I needed $$, yesterday. DMV is about to suspend my DL, rent is overdue. If you are interested, dont hesitate to make me an offer. everything is negotiable...but not for long....thanks

DO NOT miss out on this deal The sb is a jewel and the paache is a great brush for larger work and a good beater (I started with one many moons ago)GREAT deal but I have the sb I think knuckle can chime in about the merits of the sb also truly a Ferrari in the brush world
sorry you have to part with these and good luck with your finances
Regards Kurt

Good price. If I didn't just get a CM-SB and Wayne hadn't just leapt in I would have gone for it.
Enjoy the brush Wayne and it's good to see you becoming a side feeder!

Good price. If I didn't just get a CM-SB and Wayne hadn't just leapt in I would have gone for it.

Still like my gravity feeds. Buuttt. Another micron is a good micron.

He needs to move it fast. If anyone else is interested in NJ shoot him a PM or email. He has Venmo set up I use PayPal and the wait for a new account Ping is a few days and that is pushing his time line. Told him to move it faster if he can.

Better than a bottom feeder eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Yep, suction is not a mans game , I like my gravity. It affects all boobs alike:)

would like to know if u still have everything an to email a few picks at simp3572@yahoo an we can talk about a deal

Still available. I realized Venmo can be kind of a pain, so Ill accept paypal if anybody needs that option.
Hit me up ppl . Great deal, if i do say so myself.....

I emailed you today , Simp... Did you receive my reply?

Yes an I'm working it out now but if it's ok To have UPS pick it up it will only cost me around $15

Sure.. I dont mind dropping it off either, gimme a call tomm AM to discuss if your really serious. I posted a few more ads on craigs list and another forum, so there is a lot of interest-( but still very available ) AND ... you're at the top of the list ATM! but please touch base first thing in the AM, between 745 qnd 945 EST. What state u in?
I am trying to sell both guns together and hopefully somebody in NJ, thats the only thing that might bump u out of your # 1 slot... but CALL me tomm and we'll go from there. I just need to move forward with this. thanks !
and thanks to all who took the time to read my posting .
- Justin

Glad you got this worked out man. Sorry I didn't text you back, phone died, then I cot called in to work and forgot.

No.. Its still not worked out. All items are still available, I emailed Simp yesterday and havent heard back.
So to anybody who is interested... PLease contact me !! especailly if you are in the NJ area. I need to finalize this sale ASAP, I think I might be driving with a suspended license, and Im an electrician. meaning if I get pulled over, I lose my DL for 12 months mandatory, and NJ has no "hardship laws. It would ruin me , I mean RUIN !!!
I am trying to be fair and sell on a first come , first serve MO, but its gotta go to whoever can get me the funds first , or at least start the process of sending them first, will get the goods.... Dont hesitate PPL ... shoot me an email so if for some reason simp doesnt get in touch tomm, you can step up.
I hope that doesnt sound unfair or uncompassionate, but Im in a bad spot and need to get some $$ in. Im an honest guy, and would never dream of ripping anybody off, but if I didnt need $$ worse than ever before, I wouldnt even be selling these babies... SO please , fellow starving artists, shoot me an email tonight, or text tomm morning, Items still available!!

Back