Hi y'all!

T

Trailer Trash

Hey all, thought I'd better say hello! I'm in Norfolk, UK, and new to airbrushing as an artform (I used to do airbrushed nails when I was a nail technician a while back) but am so looking forward to doing my first project. I'll wait a bit until I'm ready, the videos on youtube are excellent and I'm going to go through them step by step.

Anyways, fab forum, lots of info, advice and stuff so now off to browse some more!

Hi and welcome to the Forum. Im sure you will get the hang to paint with the airbrush pretty fast, since you already used one as a nail technician.

Hello there TT in Norfolk, which part of Norfolk , I'm just down here in sunny Suffolk!
Welcome aboard friend enjoy yourself here and join in, plenty of good folk and alwaysl helpful,follow the tutors tutorials and you won't go wrong :)

Hey from Hampshire. Working on something as small as nails, I think you won't have too much trouble!

Hello there TT in Norfolk, which part of Norfolk , I'm just down here in sunny Suffolk!

Cor, y'awrite neighbour?! I'm just a few miles north of Norwich at Stratton Strawless. Nice to know there's a local artist on here :star:

G'day Trailer Trash and welcome aboard! if you've got any questions just yell them out in the appropriate forum mate, got plenty of helpful members to give you friendly advice :beguiled:

I thought trailer trash was only here in the US. I'm glad to see they are multicontinental:wink-new: Welcome.

welcome also from pboro cambs,also not to far from you tt. enjoy your stay

Welcome from me, you are dead lucky living in Norfolk, you have e'tac right on your doorstep and Createx etc etc.

well shucks, thanks everyone! That's the nicest welcome I've ever had on a forum :playful:

Missed my delivery of paints today, gotta go to the post office tomorrow to collect. Darn it!

I had a little go last night, I think my old nail paints are a bit knackered, they occasionally clogged in the AB. But when it was all working ok I got some nice blending on the go!

Onwards and upwards, eh?!

Welcome from me, you are dead lucky living in Norfolk, you have e'tac right on your doorstep and Createx etc etc.

Yeah I was well chuffed when I saw that Createx was just down the road! Excuse me being a complete numpty, and I'm probably gonna look real stupid asking, but what/who is e'tac?

its another make of paint buddy... i havnt used it myself but it is stocked by pete at createx u.k and i believe it is quite good

Yeah I was well chuffed when I saw that Createx was just down the road! Excuse me being a complete numpty, and I'm probably gonna look real stupid asking, but what/who is e'tac?

E'tac is a great illustrator paint, But does require a bit more mixing of other things besides reducer to get the results you may be looking for. Some of the photorealism painter swear by it. Me , I can take it or leave it.
If the local guy sells Wicked and Wicked Detail get that , It is designed to paint on any surface, Made by Createx but sprays so much better then Createx textile paint.

also, as far as pete at createx goes, i have ordered supplies at 2pm before and it has arrived on my door at 9.am the next day. he operates such a good service and is an all round cheerful chap

what's a double wide? My mobile home is a double unit, if that's the same thing? 36' by 20', most of them on the site are 40' by 10'. Took a while to reply 'cos I was off doing other things, but I'm back now! :p

Back