Hi y'all,

R

Rancidbones

I'm trying to get back into airbrushing but its been a long time! Thanks for letting me join! I'm going to start looking around in the forum to see if I can find out any info on refurbishing my airbrushes because it has been years since I've used them. The work I've seen on here so far is amazing to say the least!

Welcome to the forum. We have some members who have been at it quite a long time. Some may have the info stored in their brains somewhere you might need. Start a thread with the brushes in question. You might get some help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome. Rancidbones? You will have to explain where that handle came from sometime. What type of airbrushes do you need to refurbish?

Hi Rancid - welcome
where do you stay?
that might influence your purchase decision slightly

Welcome Home, Rancidbones What brand of airbrush you have and what country you live in.
Reason for the country is because we are a world wide forum and stores we have here in the USA are not in every country.

Welcome from Canada! I'm coming back too but i wasnt an expert before :p

Envoyé depuis mon Android via Tapatalk 4!

welcome from the small cold and wet belgium :D
daemon

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Sorry for the late response but holidays are busy. I live in Texas here in the United States. I was in the process of trying to start painting motorcycles about 10 years ago and needed a tough handle so that's where Rancidbones came from. I still need to get into the garage and find my airbrushes. I'll need to get those taken care of as well as my paint guns. I'm looking around for a vintage fridge to trick out with a custom paint job and some of the old school true flames. First I need to figure out if I can retro fit all the cooling parts in an old fridge before I buy one. Can find them for around $250 I'm finding. There was a post on this site I thought that walked thru the process of creating that mile deep look in a paint job just need to go thru the search tool soon. Well thanks a ton for the welcomes and I look forward to relearning the basics so I can move forward!

Sorry for the late response but holidays are busy. I live in Texas here in the United States. I was in the process of trying to start painting motorcycles about 10 years ago and needed a tough handle so that's where Rancidbones came from. I still need to get into the garage and find my airbrushes. I'll need to get those taken care of as well as my paint guns. I'm looking around for a vintage fridge to trick out with a custom paint job and some of the old school true flames. First I need to figure out if I can retro fit all the cooling parts in an old fridge before I buy one. Can find them for around $250 I'm finding. There was a post on this site I thought that walked thru the process of creating that mile deep look in a paint job just need to go thru the search tool soon. Well thanks a ton for the welcomes and I look forward to relearning the basics so I can move forward!

Okay now what part of the great state of Texas you live in? I move to Indiana from El Paso .

Welcome aboard rancid from the uk, I like to paint bikes too, stick up some pics of your work sometime.

Back