Hi

P

psychofish

Just stopped by to say hey. Hope to get to know all soon. I peeked at the gallery amazing work. Well germany I have been airbrushing on and off for about 8 years. I usually paint model cars and occasionally an RC body. I also have been watching Airbrush tutor videos of late. I started watching about a year ago,and just feel it is time to step up my airbrushing skills. I am good at airbrushing although I know I need to fine tune little things. I actually started painting as a kid using rattle can paint and it just developed from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home and with a handle like Psychofish you should fit in well with the crazy lot we have:D

Welcome from Washington State. Cant wait to see your transition from models to canvas :)

Welcome aboard and looking forward to see some WIPs on RC :)
Thank you Patch. I appreciate it. I unfortunately have not had the opportunity to do RC since I moved. Everyone seems to have those they use not matter your old work. So I am on to bigger and better things

Welcome from Washington State. Cant wait to see your transition from models to canvas :)
I like your user name and thank you. What part of Washington do you hail from? I have family in Olympia and friends in Spokane

I'm right on the south coast, so a bit far away from the scousers, though those guys do seem to get around :)

Back