Hi

S

sihollies

Hi
I have just registered on the forum and thought I would just say a quick hello.
I am based in the Uk and have just bought a compressor and a couple of generic airbrushes and thought this was the place to be to learn the basics and much much more about airbrushing.
I used an airbrush many years ago to pass my 'A level' art exam (UK exam) at the age of 18 and have not used one since, but thought I would give it another go.
To be honest, the main reason for buying the airbrush kit was to finish small wooden items, that include jewelry boxes and marquetry pictures with a varnish or lacquer, but I now intend to attempt some art works.
I look forward to gleaning information from all here and hope to contribute at some stage.

Simon

Welcome to the forum, @sihollies! Plenty of folks here who can help with all sorts things airbrush related, including safe practices. Many of them are nearby in the UK.
Enjoy your time here and have fun! :)

Many thanks HellBird.
As stated, I intend to use an airbrush for several applications and look forward to learning from you guys.
I'm sure it will be a steep learning curve, but I like to learn new skills and knowledge.

Welcome to the forum, we will soon have you up and running, the search function is really good an will give you most of your answers. If you cant find an answer post up a question and we will hopefully be able to help.

Lee

welcome to the forum. There are alot of great people here that love helping with any questions you may have. Enjoy your time here

Welcome aboard from a fellow Brit! Tons of talent here, and all happy to advise, you came to the right place.

Welcome Simon from the U.K. You’ve definitely come to the right place. Feel free to ask questions, everything I know has been learnt from the good folks here. Nice to have you aboard.

From Simon from the U.K. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi welcome from the South West of the UK. This is a great forum, very friendly with a bunch of brilliant artists willing to help.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Back