Hi

Yep like that and portraits all sorts of stuff so what good all round paints

Maybe some fantasy art just starting so who knows just want good stuff to Dec the house out instead of pics of ugly brothers N school photos lol

Welcome from somerset in the UK , (not too far from you ) , plenty of help and advice avaiable in this forum.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Maybe some fantasy art just starting so who knows just want good stuff to Dec the house out instead of pics of ugly brothers N school photos lol
Marc, sometimes those ugly brother and school photos make fantastic references for fantasy art.:malicious::evil: You can display them prominently and if/when relatives visit you can always say you're still learning portraiture if they recognize the source of your inspiration ;)lol

Hey Mark. Definitely spend extra on the Iwsta Cs. As mentioned the neo is better than a cheap knock off, but isn't in the same class, and doesn't have the longevity, and quality of materials or manufacture, so you will likely be replacing parts often. Knock offs sometimes don't work properly at all, or are so soft that after cleaning,are already damaged. It's cheaper to buy another knock off than to replace parts. Do that a couple of times (and you likely will - voice of experience here lol) and you'll wish you had just spent out on a good brush to start.

I guarantee there isn't a member here who didn't buy a knock off or other cheap brush and hasn't upgraded, or if they are that way inclined, 're-worked it, swapped parts out for more expensive ones etc. In airbrushing buying cheap is a false economy.

Also it is easier to learn on a reliable brush. You can concentrate on learning reductions and techniques without the complication of an underperforming brush.

As you are into surfing and drums, I can see boards and drum skins getting the AB treatment in future lol. The eclipse will be ideal for that, as it can do larger areas as well as fine art. The .35 nozzle is more forgiving when learning reductions, and you wont heow out of this brush (-though you may wish to add to it like some of the other an junkies around here)

Createx is a popular choice of paint. Most people choose Createx Illustration these days. I use Wicked as it a multi-surface paint, but as I was recently reminded you can add the 4030 additive to CI for painting on hard surfaces.

I reworked my cheapo and it's far and away outlasted my badger krome. No expensive parts. Just a little work similar to bench jeweling.
But I seem to be among the minority of folks who put that kind of effort into a $30 brush.

Back