Hi!!!

S

simpsons316

Hello. My name is Alex from Puerto Rico. I'm 33 years and have been drawing since I can remember. I have never been very good at painting but always loved airbrush. Just purchased a Husky 8 gallon compressor at Home Depot and still waiting for my airbrush from Amazon. Really looking forward to it. Already watched other member's work and it all looks great. As soon as I start, I will be uploading my own. I also went through the forum and it's awesome how you guys help each other. Have a great day!

Welcome aboard Alex! Get some practice in and keep us posted on how you're doing!

Hi Alex welcome to the forum :) , hope you get your airbrush soon so you can start paracticing :)

Welcome Alex we sound a lot alike!! Other than the Puerto Rico thing it's almost identical to how I started, rite down to the age lol!! Anyway welcome and do post some work when you start. Absolutely start with the basics first, dots, daggers, blending lines etc. you won't regret it!

Josh

Hey Alex and welcome aboard this jolly ship my friend, join in, have fun and spread the love:)

Thanks for the advice. We're definitely alike. Huge Dukes fan.

Thanks for the advice. We're definitely alike. Huge Dukes fan.

Atta boy!!! I actually ruined my grandma's car thinking I was a duke!!! I was 6 and while waiting for her to get ready to go to the store I was playing and jumping in and out of the windows of here fiat. It had a removable top on it and I was using the latches that held the top on for leverage getting in and out of the window. Apparently I unlatched them and we were going about 70mph on the free way and the top flew off up in the air like a kite, lol!! She was pissed until I told her I was playing dukes of hazard, ten she laughed like crazy!!!

Josh

[h=1]Yeeeeehaaaaaw!!!!! Uncle Jesse would've been proud.[/h]

hey alex, welcome fella, can't wait to see some of your art! I'm sure you will fit in great round here.once your brush comes keep practising and keep positive, all the skills will come in abundance!

Ill take me a piece of daisy though.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Bienvenido a casa Alex, sounds like you have found the right place to hang out at and learn , help and just plan have fun.

Lol, that's what she said!!
Lmao, I can't believe I used the "that's what she said" line about my grandma :(

Josh

Your a sick man Josh ,,, I am gonna call you granny and tell her to have you put on the no shine list for a year.....:D I will even cut her a nice thin switch to whoop your ass with...

Your a sick man Josh ,,, I am gonna call you granny and tell her to have you put on the no shine list for a year.....:D I will even cut her a nice thin switch to whoop your ass with...

If she was still with us she would, lol!! I'm sure she has a switch waiting on me though, lol!!

Josh

hey alex, welcome fella, can't wait to see some of your art! I'm sure you will fit in great round here.once your brush comes keep practising and keep positive, all the skills will come in abundance!

Thanks you!

Back