Hi !

E

Elsje

Let me introduce myself :smug:
My name is Elsemiek, i'm 23 years and I live in the netherlands in a place called Breda.
I work in a toystore 4 days a week, and once a week i go to work at a dog groomer salon.
About a year ago my dad showed up with some airbrush equipment, and told me to try it out. I did and i loved it! So i have been airbrushing since, I'm still in the learning process ofcourse.
I started out with a blackbull airbrush, i had some problems with it.. so recently i bought a harder & steenbeck infinity.

This is what i have made so far

Attachments

• Wolf.jpg
    Wolf.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 21
  • Leeuw.jpg
    Leeuw.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 19
  • Ierse setter.jpg
    Ierse setter.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 21
  • horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 18
  • girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 21
  • cat with glasses.jpg
    cat with glasses.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Micron

Royal pain in the air hose
Admin
Welcome home Elsje , Wow those are some killer looking fur effects , Nice to add you into the family

W

wmlepage

Welcome to the forum, some really nice work there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bad65

Air-Valve Autobot!
Welcome from Holland Elsje...:) You ve found the best airbrushforum...
Great work!

jord001

Air-Valve Autobot!
Welcome from the UK, nice wildlife pics, really nicely done. Hope to see more of your work soon.

Lee

S

SaxTecc05

Welcome to the forum from Holland Elsemiek ! I am stunned by what you achieve already within 1 year....seems your dad found your calling by giving your airbrush set to try. I also airbrush for about 1 year now....but nowhere near this skill yet.

A

ad fez

hiya elsje welcome buddy. i love the cat with the glasses... so cool ! but all the pieces are excellent really like the wolf also great job and fantastic to have you join us