Hi !

E

Elsje

Let me introduce myself :smug:
My name is Elsemiek, i'm 23 years and I live in the netherlands in a place called Breda.
I work in a toystore 4 days a week, and once a week i go to work at a dog groomer salon.
About a year ago my dad showed up with some airbrush equipment, and told me to try it out. I did and i loved it! So i have been airbrushing since, I'm still in the learning process ofcourse.
I started out with a blackbull airbrush, i had some problems with it.. so recently i bought a harder & steenbeck infinity.

This is what i have made so far

Attachments

• Wolf.jpg
    Wolf.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 21
  • Leeuw.jpg
    Leeuw.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 19
  • Ierse setter.jpg
    Ierse setter.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 21
  • horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 18
  • girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 21
  • cat with glasses.jpg
    cat with glasses.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home Elsje , Wow those are some killer looking fur effects , Nice to add you into the family

Welcome to the forum, some really nice work there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome from Holland Elsje...:) You ve found the best airbrushforum...
Great work!

Welcome from the UK, nice wildlife pics, really nicely done. Hope to see more of your work soon.

Lee

Welcome to the forum from Holland Elsemiek ! I am stunned by what you achieve already within 1 year....seems your dad found your calling by giving your airbrush set to try. I also airbrush for about 1 year now....but nowhere near this skill yet.

hiya elsje welcome buddy. i love the cat with the glasses... so cool ! but all the pieces are excellent really like the wolf also great job and fantastic to have you join us

Back