Hi!

R

RetroDan16

Hi all, I'm Dan, and am very happy to join this forum (I honestly had no idea it existed!) I use an Iwata HP-B+ airbrush, although I've only really been airbrushing on and off for just over a year, and haven't really mastered it in any way lol. I met some of the guys here on Dru Blair's course the last 4 days, and a great bunch they were too, the course was amazing and I was sorry I couldn't stop for the advanced course. I've learnt so much the last few days, I hope I can now really start to improve. I like to paint sports, and now, portraits I guess!

Welcome home Dan , Nice to have you here ,
Dru does offer a great class . Look forward to seeing and hearing about what you learned there.

Thanks! It was an awesome class and I'm very happy with what I've learned!

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home like i do!!!:loyal:

Hey mate glad you took the plunge, the course was intense but worth it....just need to try and remember some of it!!!
Anyway welcome aboard mate, dive in, have fun and show us your paintings:)

Kev

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey Dan, welcome to the fold. Now don't be shy, post some pics and show us your stuff. (deliberate double entendre, may as well start as we mean to go on! Lol). Some great artists on here, who are very generous about offering advice and help. And many people I'm sure will be interested in hearing about your opinion of the Dru Blair course, so a little review would be awesome. Anyhoo, hope you enjoy the forum!

Hey mate glad you took the plunge, the course was intense but worth it....just need to try and remember some of it!!!
Anyway welcome aboard mate, dive in, have fun and show us your paintings:)

Kev
Hey Kev, it was awesome wasn't it?! I want some of that paint now, and a good surface to work on! I will post some of my past efforts, but they're pretty amateur really. I'll be interested to see what I can come up with next time :)

Hey Dan, welcome to the fold. Now don't be shy, post some pics and show us your stuff. (deliberate double entendre, may as well start as we mean to go on! Lol). Some great artists on here, who are very generous about offering advice and help. And many people I'm sure will be interested in hearing about your opinion of the Dru Blair course, so a little review would be awesome. Anyhoo, hope you enjoy the forum!
Thanks! I will be writing a blog on the whole course with some detailed recaps on the four days. To put it in simple terms, I would recommend it in a heartbeat. The whole experience was so positive. Today is a bit of a comedown to be honest!

G'day Dan! Good of you to join us mate! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with after the course also :)

Back