Hoi from Melbourne

M

Menno

Hoi allen!

I, Menno, recently moved from Nijmegen, the Netherlands, to Melbourne, Australia. Will be working as a postdoc (research) in the Royal Children's Hospital.
In the Netherlands I followed a few courses on Airbrush and I will continue to airbrush in Melbourne. Because I haven't found a place (close to my home) to do a course I'll start off by myself.

I've started buying equipment, ie I have bought an easel :). Although my spray gun (prob a cheaper model (was a gift)) is on its way from the Netherlands I'll prob buy a new one (perhaps an Iwata HP-C) soon. I'm looking for a compressor as wel, just got some suggestions.

Attached my first 2 creations

cheers,
2018_Kikker_012.jpg IMG-20180406-WA0006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi from Ukraine!

You've connected to the place where you can get tons of real useful info on airbrushing, you'll never find better place for simple reason it does not exist.
There are great step by step lessons here, where you'll learn a lot. And many helpful info in different threads.

Your fist works are very cool!:thumbsup: I wonder what you'll show in a year!
Do you have art background?

Welcome from Adelaide, south Australia :)

I’ve enlarged your images, the thumbnails don’t do them justice. Outstanding job on those and I can’t wait to see what you produce when you finally get your kit all together :)

Thanks!
I don't have an art background, but I've always liked drawing etc..

Welcome to the forum from China! You’re certainly bringing a bit of Vermeer to Australia. Great work; am looking forward to the upcoming paintings of yours.

Welcome to the forum, nice work, its great to have you as part of our big airbrush family.

Lee

Welcome Menno. Pleased to have you aboard, those are two great looking pieces. It’ll be great to see what you produce in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, welcome from New Zealand. My sister in law went the other way... Australia to Nijmegen... That is some nice looking work!

Back