HOK or Createx?

D

Daniel D

Hey guys, what would be better for plastic? I like createx, but I'm looking for something more vibrant. Very shiny..I was using createx pearls, but I'm wondering if house of color will have more a better shine to it

Try the Autoborne metallix. Has more sparkle than most of the basic HOK flake paints. And Autoborne can go direct to anything but steel , glass, and stuff that just won't take paint.

And Autoborne can go direct to anything but steel , glass, and stuff that just won't take paint

Like plastic? LOL..When you say shiny what do you mean-Something with flake? Or just vibrancy in the color? HOK is a good paint same as AA. If your painting inside maybe better of with a wterbourne paint and theres a few good ones to choose from that will be vibrant but that can depend on the base color too. Plastics can be a bit of a bugger to paint and really need good prep or adhesion promotors. Again maybe not getting what you mean by shine, but most of that will come out in the clearcoating and may look quite dull until it is cleared. Good luck

Back