Hola from the high plains

D

Don Scharf

Colorado to be exact. I'm retired and it seems like every week I get the urge to try something different. This week it's airbrushing. :witless: I've done some basic watercolor/oil/acrylic painting and pencil drawing over the years but I am by no means an artiste. :frog: I've always been curious about airbrushing and that curiosity finally overpowered my good sense. So, here I am, looking to learn the craft and already intimidated by the works of others I've seen on here. :disillusionment: I think I'll go find a quiet corner over there and just watch and learn for a while. :hypnotysed:

Welcome to the forum Don. Don't feel intimidated, you too can paint a masterpiece with an AB you just havent got there yet. It takes a bit of practise but you will get there so no hiding in a corner, get in there and do some painting :)

Lee

Well HOWDY Neighbor!!! Whereabouts ya'll at in God's Country LOL! I'm in Brush. Nice to meet a close neighbor. Come on out to Merino sometime and I'll buy you a sweet tea at Jambalayas and we can talk shop.

P.S. Really diggen the hat choice there on your avatar.

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well HOWDY Neighbor!!! Whereabouts ya'll at in God's Country LOL! I'm in Brush. Nice to meet a close neighbor. Come on out to Merino sometime and I'll buy you a sweet tea at Jambalayas and we can talk shop.

P.S. Really diggen the hat choice there on your avatar.

Thanks, I wear the hat mostly to mess with peoples' heads. :glee: I'm in Windsor; thanks for the invite, if I'm ever out that way I'll give you a shout first.

Welcome to the forum Don. Don't feel intimidated, you too can paint a masterpiece with an AB you just havent got there yet. It takes a bit of practise but you will get there so no hiding in a corner, get in there and do some painting :)

Lee
Oh I'll be squirting plenty of paint all right, I meant I'll be lurking a lot more than spouting. One can't learn anything while one is talking, eh? :listening_headphone

Hi Don welcome from the uk. Don't be too much of a lurker, asking questions, and posting up your efforts good and bad, is the best way for people to help you, and you'll learn way quicker, than trying to muddle through alone.

Yeah hubbies rig is over in that neck of the woods somewhere.

Welcome home Don.
Nice to have you in our family and you have found the best place to learn how to airbrush and have fun.

Hello Don and welcome from PA, if I can do this anybody can got a great group here.

Back