Hooooowdy Hooo from South Africa!

F

fuaxd91

Hey everyone!

My name is Fuad, born and raised in Cape Town. Let's see... I'll give you guys my backstory, I'm a camera operator SLASH young cinematographer in this evolving South African film industry. I came across airbrushing whilst making an electric cardboard guitar (It won't work, it's just a decorative piece i guess), at first i wanted to paint the guitar by hand, but i am not that skilled as a painter. Then a buddy of mine was like "DUDE! You should use an airbrush to do the design!" and was like "DUDE! Shweet idea!" (the conversation literally played out like that, we are an easily excited bunch).

Then i woke up one morning and decided to buy myself an airbrush and i am now addicted.

Anyhow, that's my plain backstory, i would go into detail about how i was born but i won't because its long and not true at all.

I am really excited to hone my skills and share my future work with all of you, and i am equally excited to see all your work as well!

Peace, Love and Prosperity!

LOL faux - can just hear the CT accent :p dude welcome (again) from sunny Roodepoort GP :)

flycatchr, what can i say... its a difficult accent to hide lol cheers dude (btw, still don't understand the beef between GP and WP, I SAY UP THE BEEF)
Mr.Micron, Its great to be home, its always fun meeting new family members :D, cheers to you too bud!

Welcome Faux. enjoy your stay here.

Come join us on FB
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Last edited:
hey fauxd you should fit right in here buddy.... looking forward to learning with and from you.... welcome from the uk

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place homes as i do!!!:triumphant:

Your welcome is gladly excepted dude, and i already feel at home, everyone's sooo welcoming. Big ups to everyone on this forum!

Back