Hose for Neo Iwata???

• Thread starter Squeezy Jefferson
  • Start date
My Iwata hose was already set up to accept a 1/4 inch male quick connect adapter so connecting it an any compressor is fast and easy.
You just need to make sure the adapter is the one that fits your compressor being it is not one size fits all . Some of the older compressors had a longer shank after the locking ring of the adapter .

I finally figured out how to get a piece off that was NOT meant for a real air hose. It was meant for the small fish tank pump that the NEO came with. Now it looks like this. The base is circled in red.

http://pinstripingfinland.valmiskauppa.fi/iwata-neo-air-valve-set-p-1754.html

Could someone tell me what the piece is supposed to look like that will attach to this part? Thanks for all your help.

Edit: Wait, my son is helping me now. He just explained what I need. It's listed in the diagram above, so I think I get it. Any advice is still appreciated. I think I can pick it up at a local hardware store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I think I figured it out. They didn't have what I needed at Home Depot, but I found it on Amazon. The review/comment section on Amazon was great because obviously someone had the same exact problem and noted it there. You guys are gems.

Back