House of kolor paint

W

whitefinger

I'm selling 25 bottles of house of color 1 ounce glass paint jar. Most of them are brand-new and sealed. Except for 2 bottles. Red metallic and aqua. I used a little amount of paint from the open jars. I only use enough to fill a gravity feed airbrush. I'm not able to use these paints anymore. The smell is to strong. I don't have the proper ventilation. Some of these colors cost me up to $9.50 a jar. I'm selling everything below for $75.00. ($3.00 a jar ). Plus $12.65 for shipping in a priority mail in a medium flat rate box.

Flash Sale
I'm changing my asking price for the H.O.K paints for 24 hours. Starting today Thursday (11-20-14) ,10:00pm until Friday (11-21-14),10:00pm. Flash sale price is sixty five dollars shipped.

I'll give this price to the first private message I receive. NOT to the first reply to this post.

PayPal
Shipping to usa only

Any question please feel free to shoot me a message
I have a great feedback on ebay and another forum.
Ebay username 2079manuel and tfw2005 fata

http://www.ebay.com/usr/2079manuel

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/940930-fata.html

Gloss black
gloss white
transparent pagan gold
tangerine
red apple
red metallic ( open)
bright magenta
Green metallic
green dark green
2 galaxy gray
2 Military insignia blue
military green
3 military gray
military tan
military brown
imitation gold
turquoise
aqua (open)
royal blue
Pavo purple
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
I still have the paint for sale. Am I asking for to much?

I still have the paint for sale. Am I asking for to much?

I think it depends on how fast you want to sell it. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable price, but I know for me, I only buy colors as I need them, so rarely spend more than $40 or $50 on a paint order and I get the colors that I want/need.

I'm tempted by your offer, but haven't used HoK in several years, since I switched to water based paints, but your price is good enough that I considered it.

I think you'll eventually find a buyer. If you're in a hurry to sell them, maybe try a flash sale. Drop the price, big time, but only for a day and see if you get a bite.

Just my 2 cents

I think it depends on how fast you want to sell it. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable price, but I know for me, I only buy colors as I need them, so rarely spend more than $40 or $50 on a paint order and I get the colors that I want/need.

I'm tempted by your offer, but haven't used HoK in several years, since I switched to water based paints, but your price is good enough that I considered it.

I think you'll eventually find a buyer. If you're in a hurry to sell them, maybe try a flash sale. Drop the price, big time, but only for a day and see if you get a bite.

Just my 2 cents

This is how I ended up with all of these colors. I wanted to airbrush my models. (Transformers, gundam, cars,) I bought all of these paints from ebay. Buying them 2 or 3 at a time. And every set of paint was bidding only. Next thing I looked and now I own 35 bottles of paint.... But it didn't work out for me. I've accept it my loss.

Thanks for your 2 cents. (Seriously) I liked that idea. I might do a flash sale tomorrow.

Back