For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

How are you finding the forum?

Discussion in 'Forum Ideas!' started by airbrushtutor, Jun 14, 2013.

1. DiToni

DiToni Spider Splatterer

Airbrush Tutor maybe the vBSEO plugin is the problem, as it has to generate a lot of url's it could lead to problems.
  2. ulltraz

ulltraz Needle-chuck Ninja

well actually i change the browser and there is some better behavior, but some times i have to refresh the page,but is happening less frequently.
  3. airbrushtutor

airbrushtutor Love Spreading Overseer Admin

Much Improved

Hi Buddy:) vbSEO really only makes a minor change to the .htaccess - just the basic url rewriting - it does add an extra action but on those waterfall scales it's nothing. Our biggest issue was our server.
    I have been using your program webwait.com to test, that's a really good indicator.
    There's been quite a few enhancements made including upgrade of the server and software modifications, the traffic has picked up and the page load speed has increased by about 40% :)

If anyone continues to have load issues or anything please let us know as we'd prefer to work on it and keep our forum growing rather than getting choked. You want the forum to be able to breathe don't you?