How many old timers here?

I tend to paint a lot of illustration, Movie posters, Album art and general stuff I find interesting :)

Here's My thread, but it needs updating with My latest work :thumbsup:

Spent most of my life doing t's in Florida during the seasons. Off seasons did alot of travel setting up booths and shooting t's. My next was doing custom work on Harley's and car/trucks. The good old chemical days. My last was Canvas portraits. Then I retired. I am thinking of playing around again. The new to me water based automotive paints and clears make's me think of maybe. :laugh:

I remember when there was 10 forums. And when the airbrusher's from all over where on all those forums. But here doesn't that many are here. Back to the saying. The More The Better.

I'll leave it there. Don't need to get in trouble on my first day! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum.

There is a wide variety of airbrush related places on FaceBook. I only belong to one group there so I can't speak on the rest of them.

Welcome home.
Old timers ??? I invented dirt LMAO... I paint on anything that will hold still long enough to paint on .
But I will be the first to tell you I suck at airbrushing but it helps deal with combat stress , Sorry but I just cant call it ptsd anymore since so many who have never been in combat has it.

Welcome home.
Old timers ??? I invented dirt LMAO... I paint on anything that will hold still long enough to paint on .
But I will be the first to tell you I suck at airbrushing but it helps deal with combat stress , Sorry but I just cant call it ptsd anymore since so many who have never been in combat has it.
Old Timer Airbrusher is what I meant.

Welcome aboard AirbrushKid.
there are many forums around the web dedicated to various hobbies that utilise the airbrush like Modeller forums or RC forums but as far as I'm aware we are the only dedicated Airbrush Forum. our main focus is the airbrush and how to get the best out of it, which you already know by the sounds of it.
If you've been out of it for a few years then there may be newer brushes or techniques or paints around but the basics of 'how to use an airbrush' remain the same.

Have a look around and once you start throwing paint through your brush then we'd love to see some pics.

Thank
Welcome aboard AirbrushKid.
there are many forums around the web dedicated to various hobbies that utilise the airbrush like Modeller forums or RC forums but as far as I'm aware we are the only dedicated Airbrush Forum. our main focus is the airbrush and how to get the best out of it, which you already know by the sounds of it.
If you've been out of it for a few years then there may be newer brushes or techniques or paints around but the basics of 'how to use an airbrush' remain the same.

Have a look around and once you start throwing paint through your brush then we'd love to see some pics.
Thank you. I was shocked when I came across your forum. Way back there where many forums. And when FB showed up. Those forums faded away. Airbrush Action had a one. WestCoastAirbrush "Craig Fraser" was one. Mike Learn had one. And so on. I was just trying to see if there where anymore. Since this one. You never know unless you ask. It's been a long time. I made a good living airbrushing.

I already looked the new airbrushes. I still have my 20 Vegas. I have many Iwata's Micron B and C for auto work. When I left I saw a lot of Junk Copy Cats airbrushes. And I see their are still New Junk Copy Cat's airbrushes.

Well thank you. :)

Back