How much old paint do you have?

Leakyvalve

Mac-Valve Maestro!
With each new "revolution" of airbrush paint companies, I seem to be getting a bigger and bigger and bigger stash.

I have a buying tick... if there's a set of 16.. I buy all 16. And if I can get 4x the amount per bottle by spending only 2x the money... I do that, too.

I have more paint and more paint systems now than I could ever possibly use. I have systems from Createx (which has ALOT of systems), Etac, Trident, Badger. Ink from Liquitex and Ph Martin. Various other paints that could be made to work with airbrush like Golden Fluid.

I really really wish I hadn't bought like 75% of what I have... and if I had to choose a single system I'm not sure about that, either.

Is there anyone out there like me????

I have a buying tick... if there's a set of 16.. I buy all 16. And if I can get 4x the amount per bottle by spending only 2x the money... I do that, too.

this is me !!
I have a full suite of Createx 2oz bottles that I REALLY need to use, if I had more time I’d do larger paintings. I’m trying real hard to not look at the ‘new’ Createx opaques that are about to launch !

I usually don't buy anything larger than a 2oz. size, because I already know that it will only get added to the scores of bottles i already have ;). Yes, I have to try them all, too. PH Martin's, Createx, Golden High Flow, Paasche, Holbein inks, Liquitex inks, acrylic gouache, com-art, E'tac, and on and on...

Me too, Just thrown my trident as it dried up, So this is what I have left.
Etac ps,
Etac efx,
Createx illustration,
Candy2O,
Airbrush Academy water based,
Inspire H2O,
Inspire solvents,
HOK airbrush colours,
Badger Spectratex,
AutoAir,
ComArt
Madea Tshirt paint,
Liquitex acryllic inks,
Windsor and newton inks,
Indian ink from Tim John Luke Smith,
A tiny bit of Wicked
Some random Tattoo ink (rubbish)

Cant think of any more :)

Edit
Kilo's of screen printing ink But you cant airbrush that. :)

My collection is all Createx. I just got these with that airbrush bundle I purchased...
about 100 4oz bottles of trans, semi and the old (now) opaques, pearls, iridescents,....plus plus. There are around 20 16oz bottles of various, and then around 10 bottles of illustration.
Add these to my original paint, probably around 80, I have more paint than I will ever use...about 20% is not even opened yet...
Maybe I should send a bottle or two with my next Paint Pal lollollol

Last weekend I used some of the original Createx Colors black I have to paint some shelf brackets that needed to be a different color. Normally, I would buy a rattle can of something for that, but I had it and probably won't use it for anything else. Why not.

Ironically, those shelf brackets are being used for the new shelf in my studio/closet to hold all the new paint I bought. :)

Back