How small can you go?

I would have died, lol!!
I'm happy I did it on the first piece of rice. It would have sucked to have done 6 before, lol!!

Josh

LOL , Yes one time is enough...and notice even Steve only has done one.....
But I would have paid for a head shot and video back up of it.. that would have went viral in a second..Cause I know you would have came unglued

Ok, I just short circuited my brain, and smoke is coming out of my ears, cos it can't cope with PMSL, and being dumbstruck in amazement at the same time.

This is for micron and I will never try this again!! I can hardly see to type right now, lol!!! Krome and createx illustration paint........ Never again!!! STEVE is still the man!!!
View attachment 10854

Josh

I remember Steve doing the skull on the rice (Mike Learn's Forum) and i took the pee saying it didnt have a jaw bone so the next thing there was an update of the picture with a jawbone. lol
But i got to admit, Monkey you have nailed it. Now rest your eyes lol

Lee

Amazing stuff , wish I could afford the courses to do micro painting stuff, like the one's they hold in Italy.

Tony, a great guy from Italy named John Dillon http://www.scuoladellearti.com/john-dillon-micro-airbrush/ did a class up here in Wolverhampton at the "Custom Paint Studio" Custom Paint Studio just before Christmas. I think he's takes the class you are thinking about. They painted on Zippo lighters, and all loved the class. Its the same place Dru Blair is teaching at this year. I'm sure John Dillon will be back, give Mick a call. Or if he lets me know about it when i'm there I will pass the info on.

Lee

Last edited:
Wow, just amazing Josh, I cant even see a grain of rice with my glasses on. very nice.

Mike

Back