How to get 3Deffect

S

slava-vk

DSC01784 (Kopiraj).JPG[video=youtube;AbO_yNUydtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AbO_yNUydtw[/video]

This is my first tutorial,I hope you like it...;)

Great way of doing it. Thanks for sharing this. Much easier than the math and grids way I've been looking at.

maybe just me, I love the video and the effect, you draw on the glass, you set up camera, you set up glass, then you draw what you see through the camera? or the glass? lol, yea I know I'm having one of those moments lmao

Kb, from what I saw, you draw the pic on the glass, then trace onto the paper, the image you see looking through the glass, should project onto the paper, only use the camera to check your work after moving the glass out of the way.

I could be wrong but thats what I got out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Nice Job! I've seen that effect before with a simple sphere. Cool effect!

maybe just me, I love the video and the effect, you draw on the glass, you set up camera, you set up glass, then you draw what you see through the camera? or the glass? lol, yea I know I'm having one of those moments lmao
Draw what I see through the camera...

Mate that is an awesome little vid, and what a great way of doing it...didn't know that, thanks a lot for sharing and spreading the love:)

Back