How to Maintain an Airbrush!

Ran the micron has a matched head system. It has a black rubber o ring that seals it but is inside the airbrush under the cup. I know this because mine just ripped in half last night, its a 10$ o ring:(

thanks seamonkey, i was just wondering if the plumbers tape would work on the micron to save some money

You can use the plumbers tape that they sell in your average diy store to seal off the nozzle.

@ seamonkey, find yourself a new supplier 10$ for the o ring is to much cost around here 2 euro 50, and you might even do a online search for a o ring supplier in the us who sell the same o rings for 2 cents a piece. Measure the inside diameter of the o ring and the thickness and you have the size, saves you a lot of money.

You can use the plumbers tape that they sell in your average diy store to seal off the nozzle.

@ seamonkey, find yourself a new supplier 10$ for the o ring is to much cost around here 2 euro 50, and you might even do a online search for a o ring supplier in the us who sell the same o rings for 2 cents a piece. Measure the inside diameter of the o ring and the thickness and you have the size, saves you a lot of money.

thanks junkie for the info, im sure seamonkey can probably make his own o ring with a dremel tool and a scrap tire, theres not much he cant do, except share his damn shine

I dont know if this helps anyone but one thing i found out that over filling my cup will definitely cause bubbles in the cup. I barely cover the inside of my needle and it works fine, but then again I dont have high dollar equipment.

the amount of paint in your cup should not affect you getting bubbles back in the cup wigz.after all paint is travelling away from the cup not towards it.check and clean your set up thoroughly and make sure you paint has no clumps in

Thank you for this one, very good explained and useable for all types of brushes!

Another informative production, super cool, and the new tool gets t's own show.:applause:
Very cool channel Malky. I remember watching your video on Createx paints! I will be buying this set once I use up my current older Golden paints. Best of luck with your videos! 🙏 :) -Lisa

It would be great if airbrushtutor would come back as I really enjoy his YouTube vids and posts here. I do wish him well on his new career venture in Phycology and hope it's all working well for him.

It would be great if airbrushtutor would come back as I really enjoy his YouTube vids and posts here. I do wish him well on his new career venture in Phycology and hope it's all working well for him.
Too bad he has left his channel. It's good that we can still visit the videos he had posted prior to his departure :)

Back