How to sea?

Alvin - this is a very broad question - but this is what i would do:

find the middle blue color of the water.
Paint the entire area of water in that color.
get a tissue and spray it with white - then dab that tissue with white, over the sea area to create all of the textures underneath.
Then lightly spray over the whole area with white.. maybe 10% white.
then go in with the middle blue color once again and start to establish the shapes moving almost from left to right very lightly.
use a slightly darker blue for darker areas and highlight the white areas with straight white. hope this helps? i'm sure Alvin would love a hand if anyone else could help him out also?

get a tissue and spray it with white - then dab that tissue with white, over the sea area to create all of the textures underneath.
then go in with the middle blue color once again and start to establish the shapes moving almost from left to right very lightly.
use a slightly darker blue for darker areas and highlight the white areas with straight white. hope this helps? i'm sure Alvin would love a hand if anyone else could help him out also?

Good tip there mr tutor man.....you done this painting thing before!!!:)

Excellent, been wanting to do a surf scene as I'm into bodyboarding and have seen a lot of art for sale in the the areas I surf. This could be the area my airbrush pays for itself financialy. Thanks Tutor.

Did someone can make video about this becouse i dont have idea for that :p

Back