How would i connect my Badger Patriot 105 to battery operated compressor?

No sir! Right now I'm ok with that. I'm using the little critter to sketch in my sketchbook. @DaveG I believe has fabricated a thingy for his compressor to play nice with other brushes.
There are a few versions of the compressor available. There is one version that has the air valve assembly attached to the compressor. The valve fits many of the Japanese brushes, so they will screw right on simply by removing the air valve. There is also one that has no valve, and so long as there is a long enough pin sticking out the bottom of the air valve, it will work the compressor - many of the Japanese brushes will work...

That being said, the fact that the brush that comes with it cost pretty near nothing, and does indeed work well enough on the set up, the need to change brush may not come about...

I have to thank you guys for this thread. Just brought to my attention that we're not yet listed a new version of the cordless compressor we have in stock since late December. Not sure why it's not listed yet, probably because we had over a thousand new product added last year (some still hidden) and kind of forgot about that one :confused:
Anyways, the version like DaveG showed: compressor with attached air hose is already a product. It's not as advanced as our original version (the one showed by the author of this thread). It's missing a charge level indicator, the cable is not type-c, but it does have a bit more powerful motor and an option to attach an air hose to it (included) and still have the auto-off function on the compressor. Standard 1/8: connector so any detail airbrush (I say detail because of the pressure level cordless compressor can provide), any detail airbrush can be used. Including Patriot 105. And because it's still not perfect (no indicator) we are pricing it at only $50 to test the motor (reliability). I expect it to be pretty good because it's the same manufacturer as our original one and that one had less than 2% defect rate. But still, we will see how the first 300 pcs work before the modified (and more expensive) version will be available.
I'll make sure it's added to this category tomorrow https://spraygunner.com/cordless-airbrush/

Back