How would you deal with this? Badger airbrush problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ken robertson

Hi Guys
Just having a few problems with a Badger airbrush 150. Well Emailed Badger USA, was told i would get and email from their technical people. Never did. Emailed again, was told the same thing, they never did contact me. So i emailed asking for a manager to contact me, anyway the weeks passed then all of a sudden i got an email, From the CEO. Well i was impressed. So i explained the problem and took some pics and sent them back to the CEO. Anyway a few emails later was told things will get sorted (these comments were from the CEO) i will contact you next week, that was over a month ago. Well i have emailed the CEO of Badger about 4 times now, i have facebooked him, i have contacted Badger HQ a few times aswell, and guess what, not 1 person can email me back. I cant describe my frustration over this and the rudeness that they are showing. I would strongley think about where you buy your airbrushes from in the future, as customer service like this is disgusting. What a way to treat a person when i spend MY money on THEIR product. And to be promised a reply shortly from the CEO you would think your problem is being sorted. Well there not sorted and i am now left with an airbrush which is useless. Lets see what or if anyone from Badger can comment on this. I would love to see what they have to say.

Ken First off I am sorry for your trouble with badger , Ken has always taking care of our problems with no issues. But Ken is a super busy man.
But being this is your first post here why would you not first make an introduction post to tell us about yourself.
Tell us the problems you are having with your airbrush .
But yet instead of taking the higher road and becoming a member on this forum you chose to just come on here and dare someone from Badger to answer you.
While KenBadger is a member here and the owner of Badger he is also a member of a lot of other forums.
As well as Dave Monnig the owner of Coast Airbrush is a member here.
That does not mean that they will answer you questions .
Now how about going and making a introduction post . then make a post telling us what problems you are having with your airbrush.
When it started . what paints you was using and at what reduction . What air pressure you was running you compressor at.
and anything else you can remember when the airbrush stopped working.
Also if you feel that the airbrush is defective Badger has a lifetime warranty on it so you can just send it to them and they will fix it.
If it is a defect you will only pay shipping to them . If it is something like you have not cleaned it properly or drove the needle to deep into the nozzle and cracked the nozzle then you will be charged for parts.

Sorry to come on moaning to begin with but im at my wits end. As you may have read in my post i have tried to contact Ken and his company but not getting any reply from either. I know Ken is a busy man and i understand that but you have to see where im coming from. If you say just send it back as it has a lifetime warrenty( was told not to send it back) why cant they just help me. I understand if Ken cant deal with it anymore as he has been then it should be passed down to his staff to deal with. The problem im having is the body is starting to corrode on the inside, no big issue at all, the biggest issue im having is just trying to talk to them.

Corrode , Mean the chrome is coming off? Or this has started rusting?
Which address are you emailing Ken at?
I know it was kenbadger @gmail.com the last time I had to contact him.
Chrome coming off happens to almost all airbrushes due to the paint and type of reducer used.
I can not see them saying not to send it back . So this is strange.
I also understand you frustration on this . But post up some pics of the damage so we can get a better understanding of what you are talking about.
Granted we are not Badger but we all airbrush.

This was the reply i got

We'll get it sorted Ken.

Please do your best to send me a pic if possible.

Is the "corrosion" occurring only on the main body, or does it also appear to be happening on the internal removal components? (Tube shank, needle tube,etc.)

May I also have your postal address at this time, in case it is needed to send you anything that may remedy the situation?

Do not send anything back to us, yet.

Take air,
BADGER AIR-BRUSH CO.
Ken "Badger" Schlotfeldt
President, C.E.O.
Mark 10:27

Sorry to come on moaning to begin with but im at my wits end. As you may have read in my post i have tried to contact Ken and his company but not getting any reply from either. I know Ken is a busy man and i understand that but you have to see where im coming from. If you say just send it back as it has a lifetime warrenty( was told not to send it back) why cant they just help me. I understand if Ken cant deal with it anymore as he has been then it should be passed down to his staff to deal with. The problem im having is the body is starting to corrode on the inside, no big issue at all, the biggest issue im having is just trying to talk to them.

This a forum and although ken and Dave are both members here they are indeed just that and do not own the forum or have any administrative roll here, the purpose of the forum is to share knowledge, information and ideas and no one does that because they have to, they do it because it's the friendly thing to do all in the interest of making airbrushing fun, I mean no disrespect but if your attitude towards Badger and/or their staff was anything like it is here then I'm not surprised that you can't make any headway, I would suggest you try the calm approach and see what a difference than can make.

Hope these work

Attachments

• DSCF1948 (800x450).jpg
    DSCF1948 (800x450).jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF1958 (800x450).jpg
    DSCF1958 (800x450).jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 48
It is strange to see him not follow through with this. He has been really good at getting things fixed for folks fast.
So I can see why you are upset .,

I have been nice each time i have emailed, and i dont have an attitude at all, If this site is here to help people then i think the post is very handy for other people to read. If Badger cant help me who can. This is why i have to try and get help from others. I am banging my head against the wall just trying to get a reply. If you had not got angry at this stage of tryimg to sort things then please tell me what to do next as im at a dead end. Like i said when i emailed you back first time i was sorry for the rant but again what do i do.

Did you send him the photos?
I can not really say much about Ken other then when I had a problem he was on it fast and helped me out 100% .
I would send him another email with photos and also include that you have voiced your concerns for the pitting of your airbrush on some of the airbrush forums to see if others have been having the same issue.
Be polite and firm at the same time. It may help get you results faster if he knows you have sought helps and advice from the airbrush community .

I have emailed Ken and his company, have sent pictures and countless emails, im just stuck with what i do now. Like you have seen the email i got back from him, i thought it was being sorted. Im sure you and many other customers would be a bit upset aswell. I dont moan very often but it does get to a point when you feel where do i turn now. Im not putting any blame or trying to condem Badger but a bit of help would go a long long way. Im not asking the world, just help trying to sort my airbrush.

I have been nice each time i have emailed, and i dont have an attitude at all, If this site is here to help people then i think the post is very handy for other people to read. If Badger cant help me who can. This is why i have to try and get help from others. I am banging my head against the wall just trying to get a reply. If you had not got angry at this stage of tryimg to sort things then please tell me what to do next as im at a dead end. Like i said when i emailed you back first time i was sorry for the rant but again what do i do.

Send the brush back despite what he said that's what I would do, I have had problems with stuff too in the past and mostly just lob it and move onto to another brand, something like this leaves me with trust issues so in my case a repair just doesn't cut it even if it's free, I would rather be free of the same thing happening again, my problem was so bad I won't buy any brand at all now unless they show me it working in the shop, and I don't mean the display model, I mean the very model I intend to buy.

Since seem to be wasting your own time, send it back with a letter about how feel, then buy yourself a good brush form another trusted brand and continue to do what you set out to do in the first place.

I actually believe you were asked not to send it back because after checking out your photos they would just send you a new one, I know they have done that on many occasions.

Damn that @Seamonkey look what he's done to this poor guys brush, I hope your pleased with yourself Josh, and you wonder why we all just hate you to bits, damn monkeys are all the same, mischievous little buggers:)

Im sure there are many happy Badger users out there, and did enjoy using this one, Im not against Badger at all just their customer service. If i could afford to go out and buy a new brush i would probs buy another Badger but i think im not in the wrong in asking for a little support and help from them.

Damn that @Seamonkey look what he's done to this poor guys brush, I hope your pleased with yourself Josh, and you wonder why we all just hate you to bits, damn monkeys are all the same, mischievous little buggers:)
LMAO I am sure he will get this joke after he gets to know the forum a lot better.
But yes it is all the monkey's fault ...

Im sure there are many happy Badger users out there, and did enjoy using this one, Im not against Badger at all just their customer service. If i could afford to go out and buy a new brush i would probs buy another Badger but i think im not in the wrong in asking for a little support and help from them.
I agree with MadBrush on this one , Send it back to them with a note , Being from what I see they should just send you a new airbrush.
I am not sure what part of the world you live in so aiding you in finding an affordable airbrush in your area would be kind of hard. I also know money does not grow on trees and buying airbrushes can be hard.
If you lived in the USA I would suggest using a 40% off coupon for either Michael's craft store (If you want to stay with Badger) or Hobby Lobby if you want to try out Iwata Eclispe CS.
But that 40% off saves a ton of money.

Sorry guys you have lost me on that one.
No worries it is one of the Moderators on here that had to take a break from the forum so we blame everything that goes wrong on him.
You have a flat tire it is the monkeys fault , Your cat runs away it is the monkeys fault , your airbrush stops working .. Now you should get the ideal :D

No worries it is one of the Moderators on here that had to take a break from the forum so we blame everything that goes wrong on him.
You have a flat tire it is the monkeys fault , Your cat runs away it is the monkeys fault , your airbrush stops working .. Now you should get the ideal :D

And I stubbed my effing toe on the door this morning, now I'm going to be grumpy all day and that is definitely that damn monkeys fault, I don't think he even comprehends the damage he's done, how does he even dare to show his face? I know what I'de like to do to him, but he aint no sheep so I won't:shock::shock::shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back