How Y'ALL doin?

PiscesAirbrushStudio

Young Tutorling
Hey Y'all. I talk like that now that I've moved to Kentucky, to fit in. I lived in the Tampa Bay area of Florida for 52 years from the time I was 6. I used to visit this forum about 7-8 years ago but I had to create a new again, a few days ago. I'm retired now and will have more time for airbrushing soon, after some house improvement projects. All my airbrush stuff is still packed from moving 2 years ago!! I've decided to try and hustle some deals on airbrushes and I'm also working on Kustom holders and Kustom Paint Kulture Hood Ornaments. Already mounted one to my car and wind tested at 110 mph!! I have over 20 Iwata BCS's for T-shirts and I can't even remember all what else. I know I have B Microns and SB Microns and CM-C Microns and HP-CH'S AND HP-C'S AND HP-B'S with custom lids made from a dime and a copper compression fitting. I hate cups with no lid!! I wonder if my $400 worth of Wicked paints are any good at this point. And there's a wall mounted paint shaker made from a cheap Harbor Freight saws-all in one of these boxes. And a ultra sonic parts cleaner, but I do have my heat press out and make custom Tees for myself and friends with inkjet printer transfer paper, for now. See Y'ALL around. Mike.

Welcome back :)
we had a purge a few years ago of inactive accounts so anyone who hadn't been online for 4+ years were removed - sorry you were a casualty.
I look forward to seeing you back to it.

Welcome back to the forum. At least you still have all your equipment so getting started back up will be a breeze. What are you using for a compressor?

Welcome back to the forum. At least you still have all your equipment so getting started back up will be a breeze. What are you using for a compressor?
I have a California Air Tools ultra quiet 6310 model. 6.3 gallon and a 20 gallon one from Harbor Freight Tools but I forget the brand name. It’s one of their better brands that takes oil. The California is oil free and so far it’s been ok. Don’t buy the 3 gallon ones, oil free, from Harbor Freight. They don’t last very long. I usually place my compressors in a remote location like the laundry room and then hose the air into the house through a hole in the wall. Who needs silent? The California is very quiet but not silent and but you can stand it in the same room with you.

The CAT compressors are great imo. I have the 5510A with the aluminum tank. Has worked flawlessly over the last several years. I did make some modifications and changes to it to better suit my needs.

Back