How's it goin there!

N

N3dz3r

Hello folks, hope you are all well out there. I'm Ed, a big culchie from the West of Ireland. I teach woodwork, house construction and technical drawing to teenagers and I bloody love it, even when they get a bit stroppy. I'm married and have a step son who is a brilliant boy. Light of my life, that one, but he doesn't leave me with a lot of spare time so apologies in advance if I don't get to spend much time on here
I have wanted to get into airbrushing for a while now, I think it's time to try to take my own graphic skills to the next level and I'm blown away by most of the work that I see on here. Talented bunch aren't you all?!
Anyway that's me, take care and talk to ye again soon I hope. Oh yeah I have an iwata Kustom CS. Am I mental? Maybe, but I hope some day to do it justice. Catch ye later! :friendly_wink:

Welcome from The U.S. Sounds like you already have loads of artistic talent. Can't wait to see what you can do with an airbrush.

Awesome to see you here n3dz3r, and welcome from sunny South Africa

Hmmmmmm - I remember my woodwork teacher ( from a good few moons ago ) I still put the wood plane down on its side- lesson well learnt :)

Welcome to the forum from the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

welcome from sweden hope you will love it here as i do :triumphant:

Hello Ed and welcome from the US, a great bunch here and always willing to help a fellow artist.

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:triumphant:

Back