Hows it going Ya'all

W

wildchildgraffix

Well. names andy. I live in the mountains of northern california. I started airbrushing back in 2005 and been trying to make a living at it since. tough row to hoe that's for sure. I you two iwatas eclipses. hp-cs and hp-bcs. moved over to S.E.M Color horizons. I do the darker side of life. I love painting skulls and true-fire and just pure mayhem. lol...# always makes my inner child giggle when I see a bitchin skull!#! i'll post pics of a few things soon. and herb. you are an awesome dude. i'll call you soon brutha. soon as I figure out how to pick up a phone... lol....

welcome from honduras,hope you call this place home like i do!!!:loyal:

Another Andy! Welcome to the forum mate. Thats some awesome work you have posted!

Andy

here ya go herb, I just finished this one the other day with charcoal pencils. sketch for a 67 Camaro with a fully blown bigblock. next years project... it may be a sema car. we shall see... gonna give mob something to drool over.20130510_225145 (1024x768).jpg yes those are all my old skulls. I havnt painted sine august and its only been fire basically. so now its time for Wild Child to come out and play!!!!!!! I have a team of guys pushing me to crank work out. they gave up a corner of the shop to build a booth and git on it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
here ya go herb, I just finished this one the other day with charcoal pencils. sketch for a 67 Camaro with a fully blown bigblock. next years project... it may be a sema car. we shall see... gonna give mob something to drool over.View attachment 15166 yes those are all my old skulls. I havnt painted sine august and its only been fire basically. so now its time for Wild Child to come out and play!!!!!!! I have a team of guys pushing me to crank work out. they gave up a corner of the shop to build a booth and git on it!!!!

Well I am looking forward to seeing this sketch come to life.Your drawing ability has improved over the past year. :D

Thank you all for the warm welcome. And the comps. Still kinda shy on my work in comparrison to all you guys here. Your work in phenominal!!

Herb: thanks brutha. Ya hes geting airushed soon. I JUST staryed a sign blank. Shop sign....lol.....hopefully it comes out like i see in my head...

Thank you all for the warm welcome. And the comps. Still kinda shy on my work in comparrison to all you guys here. Your work in phenominal!!

Herb: thanks brutha. Ya hes geting airushed soon. I JUST staryed a sign blank. Shop sign....lol.....hopefully it comes out like i see in my head...

Man I have told ya just come on over here and I will teach you skulls and you teach me flames...LOL
Just take you time and do no try to rush it, Paint what you see in you layout and not what you think you see and it will come out great.

Back