Howz 'bout a Space Brush?

2Diverse

Crazed Brushaholic
Looks good so far Jackster! I’m holding out for Christmas to get one lol.
Actually I’m more waiting for them to be available in the U.K. so I don’t have to sacrifice a kidney for shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least it's getting closer Silol.

JosephAir

Young Tutorling
[
Yeah yeah speedy Gonzalez!!!
I had to wait for paint supplies, then my remote regulator stuffed up (el cheapo) so the new one will hopefully arrive in the next 2 days so I have it for the weekend!! im taking progress pics and I’ll post up as soon as I’m done :p
I’ve been hand painting /weathering various bits and pieces while I wait
View attachment 66432 View attachment 66433

and I will make a seperate post
“JackEb’s Spacebrush” but drop a link in here too

Your weathering looks great! Hahaha Speedy Gonzalez, I haven’t heard that for decades lol
Looking forward to seeing other artists models… is anyone else doing it?

JackEb

The Dragon Hunter
Staff member
Admin
[
Your weathering looks great! Hahaha Speedy Gonzalez, I haven’t heard that for decades lol
Looking forward to seeing other artists models… is anyone else doing it?
Thanks
My replacement remote regulator arrived today so as soon as I finish work tomorrow I can get to painting like we discussed :D

2Diverse

Crazed Brushaholic
Hey guys, anyone finish the airbrush model?

I paint with lacquer, outside in a non heated garage. Winter hasn't decided if it wants to be over yet. I do plan to get to mine, hopefully with-in the next month. Most likely will go with my original idea for colors.

Last edited:

2Diverse

Crazed Brushaholic
Outstanding Jackster:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:! Looks awesome. You did a great job on this:).

Your main color is a bit too close to what I had in mind so I'm going to have to rethink it some. Got a few ideas;). Makes me want to start on mine, which I should:confused:. The weather still ain't playing nice here.

Since you didn't post a WiP, what airbrush(es) did you use? What paint? What weathering materials?

JackEb

The Dragon Hunter
Staff member
Admin
Outstanding Jackster:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:! Looks awesome. You did a great job on this:).

Your main color is a bit too close to what I had in mind so I'm going to have to rethink it some. Got a few ideas;). Makes me want to start on mine, which I should:confused:. The weather still ain't playing nice here.

Since you didn't post a WiP, what airbrush(es) did you use? What paint? What weathering materials?
oh poo, I forgot we had a seperate thing going for each user WIP, Once if finish work today I'll jump in and collate all my pics and do a seperate post with the details :)

I don't think there's a lot of choice for colouring without it looking odd.