HP-B+ & HP-C+ For Sale

JPulliam

Gravity Guru
I have a HP-B+ and HP-C+ for sale. These brushes were bought just before Christmas last year. I have used them two do two 12" x 16" projects. They seem to work well enough but I just don't care for them. I prefer the badger brushes, just me. I want to sell these as a set for $300.00 USD, with free shipping in the states. If purchased together Iwata nozzle wrench goes with the set. There is one spare needle for each. Individually i want $150.00 USD each. Individually, first sold will get the nozzle wrench. I have original packaging for both. Individual sales will require $5.00 USD shipping. PayPal is payment method.

IMG_0762.JPG IMG_0763.JPG IMG_0764.JPG IMG_0765.JPG

Update!!

If anyone is interested in these brushes individually I will take $125 USD today, plus $5 shipping in the states.

Unfortunately unless you are asking for just pennies to the dollar it is very heard to sell something. I know I have tried several times. Sometimes being willing to make trades can help. I have been looking for a Custom Micron SB version 2 and willing to trade 5 brushes for it but that has been a bust also. Good luck, hope something turns around for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://fredaw61.wixsite.com/the-artist

Just wanted to say that i purchased the hp-b and it is a great brush. Jpulliam made the transaction very smooth, brush was in good condition and he shipped it out immediately. If i had the cash i would definitely buy the hp-c from him.

Thanks again

Just thought I'd bump this thread and let everyone know i still have the HP-C+ FOR SALE. $150 Including free shipping in the states. PayPal payments.

Back