I come from a land down under!

Welcome Mick :)
Adelaide hills is where I call home -
About time some more Aussies showed there faces !
Speaking of showing their faces, where's Mitch hiding ???

Ahhh, the Adelaide hills. I used to live in Adelaide as a kid. Many memories of Magic Mountain down at Glenelg

Lord with all the Aussie's here, we may have to do an open mic night, just so I can hear ya's talk. Welcome to the board from another noob.

Hahahahahaha do you want the real aussie talk or the blown out "steve Irwin/Crocodile Dundee" slang talk? I mean Crikey, whats a bloke gotta do to get a flamin' beer around this neck of the woods!?

Cheers for the welcome too :D

welcome from sunny South Africa :)
looking forward to the tests in a few :0 gonna be some epic sledging i recon.

If you are into grafitti you may know of Larus and MadC - they came to South Africa for Christmas and a few of us did a two day course with them .... EPIC I must say - mixing rattle can and ABing - with Molotow paints. they worked very well in an AB (50psi - no reduction)

I do know of Mad C. She's my ultimate dream girl ;) hahahahaha. I'm still waiting for her to come to Australia!!

Molotow spraycans through an airbrush? Interesting!

Welcome aboard Mick!! You are in the right place for all of you airbrush needs! And lots of good laughs lol!!

Ps, I am now singing the old men at work song lol..I come from the land down under lololol

Sweet....my title has served its purpose!

Cheers for the welcome. Good to hear as i will/do need some advice. I'm always down for laughs too. Nothing worse than a negative forum :(

Welcome to the forum.

I think I have figured out where the original Aussie went he doesn't have internet issues...there has been an influx of Aussies joining the forum, he is going door to door getting Aussies to join. Good on him...spread the love right. :cool-new:

How come no one has offered up a Fosters...that's Australian for beer you know.

Cheers for droppi.....oh, excuse me 2 seconds....i have to go answer my door :p

Fosters....whats that? I dont believe ANYONE in Australia actually drinks it. Queenslanders drink XXXX (pronounced Fourex)or Bundaberg Rum

Welcome from Calgary Mick, you have come to the right place if you have questions :)

Thanks Patch! I definitely do have questions and i'm sure i'll have more once i actually get my gear set up and underway :panda:

Here's some of my artwork too
adu66x1H.jpg

adh1f1cc.jpg

wPUA7Hlzkm

aceZVvh6.jpg

I do know of Mad C. She's my ultimate dream girl ;) hahahahaha. I'm still waiting for her to come to Australia!!

Molotow spraycans through an airbrush? Interesting!

yup, she is cute, and teaches well.
it was a little bit of a mess if you dont quite get the spray direction right when spraying into the paint cup. the paint in the cup also dries quite quickly - especially in our kind of heat. (SA , AU ). but it sprayed very well through a 0.2 nozzle. I am testing the 0.15 nozzle today - along with reduction (acetone) for my paintpall. :)

gday mate im down the bottom in mount gambier sa were just startin to get summer now just as I go back towork lol look forward to seein ya art

Cheers for droppi.....oh, excuse me 2 seconds....i have to go answer my door :p

Fosters....whats that? I dont believe ANYONE in Australia actually drinks it. Queenslanders drink XXXX (pronounced Fourex)or Bundaberg Rum
I'm a bit more upmarket, I like Fosters Gold. Sometimes if I feel really posh, I drink I from a glass! OH yeah! Classy!
Love graffiti art, got any more?

yup, she is cute, and teaches well.
it was a little bit of a mess if you dont quite get the spray direction right when spraying into the paint cup. the paint in the cup also dries quite quickly - especially in our kind of heat. (SA , AU ). but it sprayed very well through a 0.2 nozzle. I am testing the 0.15 nozzle today - along with reduction (acetone) for my paintpall. :)

Im very intrigued with this idea of using aerosol through an airbrush. I have about 300 cans sitting there waiting for action, so i may have a secondary use for them....

gday mate im down the bottom in mount gambier sa were just startin to get summer now just as I go back towork lol look forward to seein ya art

I didnt realise SA had such a following of airbrushing!

Just starting to get summer?! We have it for 90% of the year up here :D

Back