I have Golden Acrylics worth buying Createx?

pshit

Gravity Guru
I have primary colors of Golden Fluid Acrylics. I would like to know if it's worth buying Createx Wiked Colors?

Why they are so popular? It's a lil bit expensive

I would assume cause there is so many different choices if you use Createx:
https://createxcolors.com/

and they are easily available everywhere. I would assume that is the reason. Also Createx Illustrator have different drying time(I think longer - someone will correct me on this) so artist can make use of that while doing his art.

Golden Fluid color are not airbrush ready But can be used in .35 or bigger without issue. Golden High flow colors are airbrush ready and work well in a .18 .pigment size is the main factor here.
The reason most use Wicked or CI is due to they are design for the smaller sized nozzles.

Golden high flow... great product... like Mr.Micron said, the Golden Fluid is not primarily an airbrush paint, but can be adapted for use through one. Pick one or the other... both Createx (illustrator and wicked - straight Createx is a fabric paint and needs a large (0.5mm) tip and needle) and Golden High Flow are great products.

Createx Illustration is the preferred paint if you want to use subtractive methods when painting (erasing/scratching etc) as it takes longer to cure properly.
If you want to play then just get a 1oz bottle of their primaries

I have primary colors of Golden Fluid Acrylics. I would like to know if it's worth buying Createx Wiked Colors?

Why they are so popular? It's a lil bit expensive
Depends what you want to do. I use the createx line as well as the golden high flow, or golden colors thinned with their airbrus medium.

Nothing in my experience flows better through an airbrush than golden high flow, and the professional color range and vibrant pure pigments are unmatched. However it is semi gloss and dries quickly with a hard film so it is less suitable for erasing or abraiding techniques or flat illustration works.

With the GAC 900 additive it is the best fabric painting medium out there, and even bins super well to leather, canvas and so on.

It is also "out of the bottle" ready.

Stuff in one of the createx lines will require reduction to spray well, doesn't have the same pigment range, but is amazing on hard surfaces, is excellent for erasing (especially createx illustration colors), has colors tuned for realism, can have a matte finish, has great coverage in their opaques, and can be over reduced for fine effects.

So, it depends what you are looking for and your technique..

It never hurts to pick up another brand to experiment with tho. So I'd say give it a try. Can never have too many tools in the toolbox.

Sent from my SM-N981W using Tapatalk

Golden high flow Is a fantastic paint.
And has colors that I miss in the Createx ilu. line
On a non-absorbent surface. Createx has the advantage that you can easily erase it back to white.
But you have to wait longer for erase in layers.
When I first used Createx ilu. After using Colden for a long time
I had to slow everything down. But that's not a bad thing.

Back