I need some color guidence

huskystafford

Needle chucking Ninja
Staff member
Admin
Mod
I spray on t-shirts using wicked. I was thinking about etac colors. I never tested other colors, but seems to me people here like etac very much. So I went to check what could I get close to me and I am confused more then I was when I first found out about createx....And is it worth it?

What the hell do I need? -.-

I have primary wicked opagues, reducer, trans base, and some additive for hard surface. What would be similar in etac world?

here is a store which I found:
https://www.airbrush4you.de/en/colo...-and-more/airbrush-color/etac-airbrush-color/

There's a bunch of different colors there. Is there something I need to try instead of etac? And thanks for your time in advance. I tried to figure this one by my self, but decided to ask just in case, so I don't waste money.

Being I am not one of those who like E'tac I have no ideal LOL . I am not even sure if E'tac is designed for t-shirts but I know a lot of those who use it will be able to answer your questions.

Essentially;
Etac EFX= Createx illustration
Etac Private stock= Wicked
Etac TNT= Standard createx

Extend air= 4004/4030 ish
Add it to efx to use for multi-surface inc. textile

This is how I'm reading it anyhow

Last edited:
What are you hoping to achieve by switching brands?
everybody talking about they don't have tip dry using etac. I wanna try it -.- I also am running out of white and black wicked. So I could just try etac if it's better. I bought wicked at start, cause I seen everywhere videos about it. But I didn't give a chance to other colors. So I am questioning my self if I am doing unjustice to other color brands.

everybody talking about they don't have tip dry using etac. I wanna try it -.- I also am running out of white and black wicked. So I could just try etac if it's better. I bought wicked at start, cause I seen everywhere videos about it. But I didn't give a chance to other colors. So I am questioning my self if I am doing unjustice to other color brands.

You will get tip dry with the fabric paints, Etac is very good and smells great too

etac TNT is not sold outside the US so you can forget that paint the next best thing would be the private stock version and I would replace the normal trans base ( extend air) for the AG 2050 this will make the PS even stronger
seal your T shirt with the AG 2050 heat set it spray your art with the PS and seal the art with the AG 2050 and heat set it
I always use a normal iron on the highest setting the heat set my T's till I start to smell the paint

etac TNT is not sold outside the US so you can forget that paint the next best thing would be the private stock version and I would replace the normal trans base ( extend air) for the AG 2050 this will make the PS even stronger
seal your T shirt with the AG 2050 heat set it spray your art with the PS and seal the art with the AG 2050 and heat set it
I always use a normal iron on the highest setting the heat set my T's till I start to smell the paint
Couldn’t ask for better advice :)

E’tac Privet Stock would be for t-shirt work or even their TNT line. TNT only comes in large quantities. In my opinion the PS flows the best for t-shirt work. Wicked Paints are my next choice in line however it seems the wash fastness of Wicked is not as good. There is also a bit more tip dry with Wicked. Aqua-Flow original line is another awesome line of T-shirt paint however I have been told their quality has dropped off over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://fredaw61.wixsite.com/the-artist
https://www.youtube.com/user/fredaw61

Back