I want to be a legend

T

TOBOE

hello am Toboe I few days ago I joined this community my English is not very good I could not move beyond the English lesson barrier 1.0.0.0.1 of hope and google haha help me communicate.

I'm from a town called San niolas de los Garza Nuevo Leon Mexico bought my first airbrush when I was 26 I painted a row so I have only a couple of years my favorite surface are the shirts and what is more I paint pictures of anime but paint around or rather try to paint.

I would like to meet people and exchange ideas and experiences techniques all you can to grow if the technique of this wonderful world of airbrushing and if I can help someone pass the little or much that would be wonderful . I have not much else good to say thank alos only moderators of this forum and create this space airburshtutor

greetings and thanks:stung:

samples of my work

SAM_3061.jpgSAM_2255.jpgSEIYA.jpgSAM_1402.jpgSAM_3065.jpgSAM_0404.jpgSAM_2771.JPGSAM_2415.jpgSAM_2493.jpgSAM_2492.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola. Bienvenida a la forum. Hablo pequito espanol, pero mucho gente hadle.

Welcome and enjoy!

Hey TOBOE, welcome from the uk. Lots of great people here, so jump in and join the fun.

welcome from sunny South Africa. thank you for sharing your art work with us.

Hola, and welcome to the forum, language is only a small barrier and will be easily overcome.

Lee

Welcome to the family!! You will fit in nicely here!! Great work to!

"If your not willing to learn, no one can help you. If your determined to learn, then no one can stop you!!"

Dont wory much about the language barrier it should not be a problem we have peoiple from all over the globe and lots of nice people
If we could understand mitch we could understand any one

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:triumphant:

Hola. Bienvenida a la forum. Hablo pequito espanol, pero mucho gente hadle.

Welcome and enjoy!

gracias por la bienvenida yo estoy en la misma situacion poco ingles pero ya nos entenderemos amigo

thanks for the welcome I'm in the same situation but little English and we understand friend

Hey TOBOE, welcome from the uk. Lots of great people here, so jump in and join the fun.
thanks for the welcome and if I plan divertime nothing better than to find people who share the same passion greetings

Back