I want to get a battery powered compressor but

shipclambake

Double Actioner
I want to be able to use a hose with it. I know some of those compressors require the airbrush to connect to the compressor physically so the pin in the airbrush can push a pin into the compressor and activate it. None of my Badger airbrushes do that, Is there a valve that I can retrofit onto my old cordless compress that does that? If no valve can do that which cordless compressor can use an airbrush with a hose thanks.

I have a very early version that required the pin to be pushed - I wound up making an adaptor for it that allowed for a short section of hose to be used -

cordless compressor2.jpg

My understanding is that the newer ones are a bit stronger, more consistent, and user freindly -

I have a very early version that required the pin to be pushed - I wound up making an adaptor for it that allowed for a short section of hose to be used -

View attachment 86077

My understanding is that the newer ones are a bit stronger, more consistent, and user freindly -
The newer version is a bit longer run time. The ability to use a hose makes it much more useful. I had it out in a field doing temporary tattoos. And worked well for that application. It did push enough air to run my eclipse with thinner paints to a useable level.

I'll see if I can get the new compressor and adapter so I can connect my Patriot and a hose to the compressor. Thanks for chiming in on this. I cant wait to use it.

I'll see if I can get the new compressor and adapter so I can connect my Patriot and a hose to the compressor. Thanks for chiming in on this. I cant wait to use it.
the patriot might be a little much for that, unless it has the super detail setup on it. They are limited in application.

View attachment 86077

I really like this portable units. I have one, but will like to find another that is strong, quiet, and reliable. There are so many now. What I like about these is that they are very portable, and discrete. I can go to my friend's place and start an airbrush demonstration without having to connect a loud compressor. I can't believe my small portable one gave enough air power to my Turbo AB! Thank you for sharing Dave! šŸ™ šŸ˜Š -Lisa

Back