For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Idea for exhibitions, fair, markets list and Schedule for airbrush.

Discussion in 'General Airbrush Discussion' started by Jedi Weasel, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Jedi Weasel

Jedi Weasel Needle-chuck Ninja

Hello everyone!!

I've been away for a long time because I am working in another country and everything is a little bit difficult when you take your whole home and put it 2.500 km away from you used to live! But now everything is more calm and I already have all my painting gear with me!
    But ok, lets go strait to the main point. My idea was making here in the forum a list of events that happen during the year related with airbrush. I think there is a lot of people here that might know one or two, and if we put it all together we could make a huge "airbrush event calendar", by country, possible dates and who knows, even the event website link. Perhaps something is happening near my house and I don't even know, and I would like to visit!! Or perhaps I can schedule a trip to a country when the event is happening and eventually I can attend to it. That's the main idea! I already looked for something like this here in the forum, but I only have random events and not a good and organized list. If there is something please let me know .
    And by the way, it is good to be back!! :D :D
  2. ad fez

ad fez kind of a big deal = Admington

hey welcome back buddy! what a great idea...

i will kick off with "kustom kulture blast off" in the u.k its held the last week of august/1st weekend of september at the lincoln showground.