Illustrator from Vermont

Sanctum1099

Double Actioner
Hello all,

I've just joined the airbrush forum and have been getting back into this medium after 20 years due to a recent private commission, now that I've gotten a new replacement air compressor. I own a original Iwata HP-C double-action airbrush from the early 1990s and purchased a vintage Paasche VL from a local seller recently ( which also replaces the old Paasche I had that broke down ).

I have not airbrushed in years since the 1990s and will be needing some guidance to rebuild my airbrush setup and whatnot. The last time I used the Iwata was back in art school around 1995-96 and that was it which then lain dormantly over the years until now. And it works beautifully still, shockingly to say, although I do have some concerns.

Welcome from Australia,
nice you see you come back to airbrushing, it will be like riding a bike, it will all come back as you progress I'm sure.
Start another thread with your concerns and I'm sure we'll have you up and painting in no time.

Welcome from Australia,
nice you see you come back to airbrushing, it will be like riding a bike, it will all come back as you progress I'm sure.
Start another thread with your concerns and I'm sure we'll have you up and painting in no time.

Thanks! I'll start a thread soon because I'm in need of some professional advice to get back on the right track and will provide some photos to make it easier to see the big picture.

Welcome to the forum, like JackEb said, you will be up and running in no time and we're here to help if we can.

Lee

Back